March 8–9, 2023, 8:30am–4:30pm, the Michigan State University Office for Student Support and Accountability will offer training in restorative justice. This 2-day training will be highly experiential, and will guide participants from theory, to practice, to planning for implementation.
- Learn about RJ/RP historical roots from around the world.
- Learn how to utilize RJ/RP in both formal and informal ways.
- Learn how RJ/RP fits along a continuum of practices which both complement and supplement existing systems and responses.
- Learn how to create a better and more just communities.
- Receive a copy of The Little Book of Restorative Justice for Colleges and Universities (Karp, 2015) – or another book from the Little Book on RJ series (as available).
- Join a LARGE network of RJ practitioners around the MSU campus, and far, far, beyond.
- Break bread with new friends over lunch in The Vista at Shaw (click here), which is an all-you-care-to-eat dining facility near the training area.
- Enjoy snacks & beverages throughout.
Please register in advance for this training.